Olansi Mini Home Use Sodium Hypochlorite Disinfectant Water Generator Electrolyzed Water Disinfectant Machine For Cleaning Disinfecting
Electrolyzed water has over the past decades gained popularity and wide applications in the healthcare, food industry, and environmental sector. With increasing safety and hygiene challenges due to the COVID-19 outbreak which has placed a lot of burden on world economies and healthcare systems, electrolyzed water has been of great use in clinical fields, food industry, in our private homes, and offices for prevention and control of infections. Researchers has reported that electrolyzed water is effective in deactivating several respiratory viruses and viruses responsible for foot-and-mouth disease.
Given the significance of electrolyzed water and advancement in water electrolysis technology, several companies have started producing portable or Olansi electrolyzed water machines like Ecasol, Clortech, Avenova, Microcyn, EcoOne, and, MicroSafe. A Olansi electrolyzed water disinfectant machine is a portable device that produces electrolyzed water locally and on-demand by applying electricity to a mixture of table salt (as the only chemical additive) and tap water in the device. This process splits the chemical elements in the salt solution to form a more effective disinfectant than bleach.
The electrolyzed water produced is a solution that contains Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) that is capable of killing bacteria, viruses and fungi; and had been used significantly in the war against coronavirus infection. It is very effective at a pH between 6.5 and 7.5. The Olansi electrolyzed water disinfectant machine is calibrated in line with the manufacturer instructions for the device to produce or generate electrolyzed water (including Chlorine at a certain concentration) at a specific pH (from 6.5 to 7.5). A pH monitoring kit calibrated on a color chart is included in the device.
How Olansi Electrolyzed Water Disinfectant Machine Works.
Olansi electrolyzed water disinfectant machine works via an electrochemical process called electrolysis. Electrolysis is the process whereby a chemical substance is decomposed chemically by passing an electric current through a solution of the substance containing ions. This process occurs in an electrolytic chamber consisting of negative (cathode) and positive electrodes (anode) separated and immersed in a solution of the chemical substance containing negatively and positively charged ions. All that is required is a table salt!
• Pour tap or distilled water into the Olansi electrolyzed water disinfectant machine up to the mark indicated on the machine
• Add the required amount of table salt specified by the manufacturer in the user manual
• Replace lid and connect to a power supply
• Power ON the machine and wait for a specified period of time as specified in the user manual
• Confirm that the pH Test strip turns to purple. This indicates the electrolyzed water (Hypochlorous acid) is ready for use.
A Olansi electrolyzed water disinfectant machine is designed for the production of acidic electrolyzed water (via continuous electrolysis) on-demand and locally using a salt solution of table salt (used in cooking) and tap water.
The chemical process: During the process of electrolysis of salt solution, the molecules of both table salt (NaCl) and tap water (H2O) undergo chemical changes and are broken down into Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) and Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH). The process of electrolysis consists of two half-reactions namely oxidation and reduction reactions. Oxidation reaction takes place in the anode of the electrolytic chamber of the device, while reduction reaction occurs at the cathode of the electrolytic chamber. These two half-reactions that occur in the electrolytic chamber are separated by a diaphragm.
A basic diagrammatic representation of electrolysis process that occurs in the electrolytic chamber of a Olansi electrolyzed disinfectant water machine is shown below:
Key Features of a Olansi Electrolyzed Water Disinfectant Machine
Some of the key features of a Olansi electrolyzed water disinfectant machine are:
• Continuous electrolysis
• Uses a single-phase power supply
• Produces electrolyzed water at a pH of between 5.0 and 7.5
• Generates an effective Chlorine content of less than 120 ppm (parts per million)
• Cost-effective compared to regular purchase of chemicals like bleach for cleaning and disinfecting
• The disinfectant produced is HOCl) Hypochlorous acid. It is completely safe (if consumed accidentally) and non-irritating.
• It is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and safe
• It is highly effective relative to Chlorine bleach as it kills the spores of bacteria, viruses, and fungi and prevents them from growing.
Applications of Electrolyzed Water
The electrolyzed water produced by the machine has a strong disinfecting and sterilization potential making it suitable for the various applications below:
• Home disinfection and sanitation: Electrolyzed Water are used in disinfecting beef, chevron (goat meat), cutting boards, bathroom floors, and so on. It is also used as hand sanitizer. It can be used to disinfect the air in our living room to improve the indoor air quality by using misters. Doses of electrolyzed water can be added to water storage tanks for disinfecting and sterilizing the drinking water.
• Disinfecting Restaurants: On demand, generate electrolyzed water using tap or distilled water, table salt, and electricity. Use it wash, disinfect, and sanitize vegetables, fruits, fish, poultry, meats, and seafood. Ensure you sanitize all surfaces that makes contact with food.
• Livestock: Maintaining a sanitized environment for livestock creates a safe environment for animals to live. This can be achieved by using acidic electrolyzed water to disinfect and control microbial activities of bacteria, fungi, and viruses in livestock environment.
• Supermarkets: Disinfect all surfaces that are in contact with food in the bakery, counter tops, deliveries, and butcheries
• Dental Clinics: Electrolyzed water are used in dental clinics for disinfecting tools and for oral cleaning.
• Wound Care: Used for disinfecting wounds and helps to accelerate the healing of wounds.
Electrolyzed water are effective disinfectants with various significant applications. Hence, the need for affordable, safe, and environmentally friendly electrolyzed water generating devices like a Olansi electrolyzed water disinfectant machine. Its flexibility and affordability make it useful in our private homes, offices, supermarkets, bakeries, butcheries, etc. for producing electrolyzed water locally and on-demand.For more about olansi mini home use sodium hypochlorite disinfectant water generator electrolyzed water disinfectant machine for cleaning disinfecting,you can pay a visit to Olansi China at https://www.olansichina.com/disinfectant-water-generator.html for more info.